- This event has passed.
(WEBINAR) AUTHOR SERIES FEATURING MARGIE WARRELL
Friday, March 27 @ 11:45 am - 1:30 pmComplimentary
This event is now taking place on Zoom, you will receive the link after registration.
YOU’VE GOT THIS! DARE TO LEAD THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE
A Masterclass to Slay Self-Doubt, Build Self-Trust and Stay Grounded Amid Uncertainty
It is in turbulent times when the future feels most uncertain that fear can derail decision making, stifle ingenuity and stop us from taking the very actions that would help us advance faster and seize hidden opportunities. During this luncheon event, internationally renowned leadership speaker Margie Warrell will draw on the research for her latest book You’ve Got This! The Life-Changing Power of Trusting Yourself as well as her extensive global experience emboldening leaders to amplify their impact as change-agents – in their teams, organizations, and beyond.
During this session, you’ll learn proven strategies to:
- Counter the doubts that undermine effective actions and hold people back
- Build self-confidence in the aftermath of setbacks, enabling you to ‘fail forward’ and succeed faster
- Harness emotional contagion to spread calm and ‘can-do’ optimism
- Overcome imposter syndrome to harness the best in yourself and others
- Develop micro-practices to combat stress, upgrade decision making, and thrive under pressure
- Gender differences responding to fear, and why vulnerability provides access to true strength and stronger relationships
About the Speaker:
Margie Warrell is a Singapore based internationally renowned keynote speaker and authority on courageous leadership. A master coach and member of the advisory board of Forbes School of Business & Technology, Margie facilitates leadership programs around the globe with organizations such as Salesforce, Google, Berkshire Hathaway, Deloitte, Mondelez, Oracle, NASA, Johnson & Johnson and SAP.
A bestselling author, Margie Warrell emboldens people with the courage and resilience to make braver decisions, takebolder actions & create a bigger mark. The titles of her bestselling books- You’ve Got This!, Train the Brave,Make Your Mark, Stop Playing Safe and Find Your Courage – and her LiveBrave Podcast, reflect her belief in the potential of every person to overcome the fears and false beliefs that keep them from achieving the extraordinary.
You can find out more here.
Get in touch with our Events Team.
our Marketing Team.
Just ask us!