AmCham has released a statement on the economic impact of Malaysia’s movement control order. For information on the statement, please click here.
- [Feedback Letter] AmCham Feedback on Proposed Updates on Cybersecurity Code of Practice
- [Press Release] AmCham Singapore Announces 2022-3 Chair and Board of Governors
- [AmCham in the News] Singapore to lift most pandemic curbs from Apr 26
- [Press Release] Singapore Minister for Education Chan Chun Sing joins AmCham Singapore at its 49th AGM and AmCham CARES Ceremony
- [AmCham Application] Download the AmChamSG App Now!
- [Press Release] AmCham Singapore launches comprehensive White Paper by Odgers Berndtson on Winning in Asia-Pacific: The American Way
- [AmCham CARES 2022] Now Accepting Applications!
- [QSC] Appoints Loud Technologies Asia as Live Sound Distribution Partner in Singapore
- [Holmusk] Announces Closing of Strategic Investment from Healthcare and Life Science Industry Leaders
- [Knight Frank] Asia-Pacific Outlook Report 2022: Optimism and Opportunities Ahead