AmCham is surveying our members to better understand the challenges and opportunities with respect to the implementation of the CPTPP. The survey, which closes Friday, May 22, should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. All members have received a unique link to the survey by email. For any questions or to have the link resent, contact Morgan.
- [AmCham in the Media] Singapore may need carbon credits or nuclear energy to reach net zero by 2050 – Chee Hong Tat
- [Press Release] AmCham Singapore Partners North East Community Development Council on Sustainability-driven Distribution of Excess Produce
- [Press Release] AmCham Releases Annual Manpower Survey Report at Human Capital Conference
- [Press Release] AmCham Singapore members make strategic and critical industry recommendations for the U.S.-Singapore Partnership for Growth and Innovation
- [AmCham in the Media] Singapore’s new work pass likely to attract top talent with niche tech skills
- [Feedback Letter] AmCham Feedback on Proposed Updates on Cybersecurity Code of Practice
- [Press Release] AmCham Singapore Announces 2022-3 Chair and Board of Governors
- [AmCham in the News] Singapore to lift most pandemic curbs from Apr 26
- [Press Release] Singapore Minister for Education Chan Chun Sing joins AmCham Singapore at its 49th AGM and AmCham CARES Ceremony
- [AmCham Application] Download the AmChamSG App Now!