- Requirements for Safe Management Measures at the workplace [New 4 May]
- To manage the evolving COVID-19 situation, safe management measures at the workplace with be tightened from 8 May to 30 May 2021.
- No more than 50% of employees who are able to work-from-home can be at the workplace at any time, down from 75% currently.
- Work-from-home measures should enable employees to maintain work-life harmony while continuing to meet business needs.
- For employees at the workplace, employers must ensure the following precautions are in place:
- Stagger start times and allow flexible workplace hours
- All work-related events that proceed must adhere to prevailing workplace Safe Management Measures and are subjected to the following requirements
- The number of persons per event must be capped at 50 persons to limit the risk of exposure to infection.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1 metre safe distancing between individual attendees, as per the requirement at the workplace.
- Meals should not be the main feature of the event.
- Social gatherings at the workplace should also be avoided.
- We urge everyone to exercise high vigilance while at the workplace, to lower the risk of transmission.
[For more details: https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/requirements-for-safe-management-measures]
- Queries on Covid-related matters
- Refer to MOM’s FAQs: www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions
- For advice on further queries, contact MOM through online form here: www.mom.gov.sg/feedback