o Update: Requirements for Safe Management Measures at the Workplace, 27 Sep
o Jobs Situation Report 25th Edition: Qualifying Window of Jobs Growth Incentive to be Extended to March 2022, with Adjusted Parameters, 24 Sep
Update: Requirements for Safe Management Measures at the Workplace, 27 Sep
· From 27 September 2021, work-from-home will be the default at workplaces.
· Employees whose functions can be performed from home are required to work from home.
· During this period, the snap 10-day work-from-home (10D WFH) regime will be suspended.
· There should continue to be no cross-deployment of workers to multiple worksites.
· Social gatherings at the workplace will continue to be disallowed.
[For more details: https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/requirements-for-safe-management-measures]
Jobs Situation Report 25th Edition: Qualifying Window of Jobs Growth Incentive to be Extended to March 2022, with Adjusted Parameters, 24 Sep
· To secure recovery amidst an improving labour market, MOM will extend the Jobs Growth Incentive (JGI) by another six months – from October 2021 to March 2022 – to support employers to continue expanding local hiring.
· In the first nine months of implementation, as at May 2021, close to 400,000 locals were hired by 58,000 businesses to expand their local workforce with support from the JGI.
· Nearly all (99%) of these businesses were small-medium enterprises (SMEs).
· About half of the businesses hired one to two local workers, while the rest hired more.
[For more details: https://www.mom.gov.sg/newsroom/press-releases/2021/0924-jobs-situation-report-25th-edition]
Queries on COVID-related Matters
· Refer to MOM’s FAQs: www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions
· For further advice contact MOM here: www.mom.gov.sg/feedback
· For the latest COVID-19 updates, subscribe to MOM’s telegram channel: https://t.me/s/sgministryofmanpower