With the Georgia runoff coming up on January 5, 2021, Americans living overseas have just a few short weeks left to request their absentee ballots and vote. More information is available here.
Eligible Georgia voters can drop off their ballots at U.S. Embassy Singapore any time during their public hours with no appointment needed. The Embassy has a ballot drop-off box for added convenience. They will accept ballots at the Embassy until Wednesday, December 23rd at 12pm noon. They also have “I Voted from Singapore” stickers which they would be happy to share if interested.
To request a ballot, click here and some answers to FAQs on absentee voting here.
– December 7: deadline to register/request a ballot
– December 14: early voting begins
– December 23: 12 p.m. cut off to drop ballots at U.S. Embassy
– January 5: ballots must be postmarked
– January 8: ballots must be received