- MOM Facebook Page: Fake email titled “MOM Flu Vaccine Registration – Change in Appointment Details” [New 16 Jan]
- We have been alerted of a fake email purportedly from MOM’s Assurance, Care and Engagement (ACE) Group.
- The email claimed that a new vaccination date is now available for the email recipient, and the recipient may download the attachment to see the details of the vaccination.
- Members of public who received the email are advised not to respond, download the attachments or click on any links.
- Members of public who have been affected by the scam are advised to lodge police reports.
Screenshot of the scam email:
- On-Arrival Tests for Newly Arrived Foreign Workers from Construction, Marine and Process sectors [New 16 Jan]
- Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has mandated that newly arrived work permit and S pass holders from the Construction, Marine and Process (CMP) sectors from higher-risk countries/regions, to take an On-Arrival Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test and an On-Arrival Serology Test on arrival in Singapore from 18 January 2021.
- Recovered workers will be exempted from the Stay-Home Notice (SHN), additional 7-day testing regime, and Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) requirements.
- This can help to minimise work disruption and associated costs from the SHN and tests.
- The cost of the new On-Arrival Tests will be borne by the employers.
- Queries on Covid-related matters
- Refer to MOM’s FAQs: www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions
- For advices on further queries, contact MOM through online form here: www.mom.gov.sg/feedback