“The reason that pharma is excited about Asia-Pacific,” says Jeff Weisel, Managing Director APAC at PRMA Consulting, “is the potential from emerging markets with larger populations and evolving payer systems.”
In this free update, Jeff explains how market access strategies will be improved by:
1. thinking of the region as two distinct groups
2. seeking opportunities in markets with larger populations and evolving public healthcare systems
3. appreciating the priorities of public healthcare systems
4. understanding the role of private sector healthcare in emerging markets
5. exploring the opportunities for improving access strategies in a post-Covid-19 landscape.
To learn more of this update, please visit here.