In PwC’s newly launched flagship thought leadership, they explored how global mega-trends and the COVID-19 pandemic have accelerated digital transformation and profoundly impacted the retail industry, from distributors, to retailers to consumers.
Extracted from the Global Consumer Insights Report 2020, they have identified the top retail and consumer trends in Southeast Asia, and identified ways for businesses to emerge stronger in the post-COVID-19 new world.
Key report highlights:
- Changing consumer trends in Southeast Asia
- How companies can thrive in uncertain times by considering three aspects: business, experience, technology
- Key considerations to re-calibrate your business strategies and operating models
- Key considerations to reimagine the brand proposition and experiences to meet new consumer needs
- Creating competitive advantage by leveraging technological innovations in supply chain innovation; precision and secure customer engagement and e-payment capabilities
Read more here.